Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Life changes right before our very eyes....children grow up, our parents age, and things in general just change.  Change is often good while it may be difficult.  It teaches us to learn to live for mOrE, more time, more moments, more memories.  Do we take this the time to listen, to love, to cherish or do we move through life always rushing to and missing out?

God allows us these moments as gifts in our lives to appreciate HIS goodness in all things. Often we are going through the process of life and we forget to just live, to just breathe, to just savor.  Savor the smells, the tastes, the feelings of the people in our lives.  The feeling of HIS blessings in our lives....not our good luck, but HIS blessings.  

Learning to appreciate the gifts we are given each and every day is what LiViNg for mOrE is all about for me.  Leaving a legacy that life is full and hard and wonderful all at the same time.  We learn to roll with the speed bumps and we seek God when we hit one....BUT do we seek him when we don't have mOrE going on?  Do we seek him in the quiet? in the storms?  He is in the midst of all of these with his outstretched hand waiting for us to reach out to HIM and learn to live for more of HIM.  Do we? 

Often not and this I am guilty of as well, so don't think I am pointing a finger at you without realizing that four are pointed back at me.  I want to strive to live for more, to love to its fullest capacity, to really see everything around me, to hurt when those around me hurt and to feel the burden for the salvation of others.  Our world all belongs to God and in any given moment it could all end...and I want to be ready!  I don't want to have to reach the end and realize that I missed out on the most important gift I was given....to Live for More of Jesus.  

Open the gift today...he freely gave it, yet it cost him everything.  To live for more you must be willing to give everything...to pray, to love, to study, to seek always of more ways to serve, to give, to be more to those around you.  If Jesus can lay down HIS life for sinners like me, then my task here is nothing.  I will choose this day to LiVe for mOrE!

3 comments:

  1. Good job Tammy. I am so glad God has directed you to write for Him. You are going to 'meet' some wonderful people through your writings. I treasure the new friends I have made and they are the best prayer warriors ever. May I link your blog to mine? Also, I have some news about my blog coming in a few days. Writing the announcement this week. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Tammy......I feel showers of blessing for mOrE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your comment Claudia!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete